Saturday, November 10, 2012

expiringsun.01.021-035

Well the flu certainly put a bit of a damper on my productivity the past few days. Regardless, I was able to at least sit down and crank out some riffs. This time around I'm mostly playing in C#G#C#F#A#D#. Also began to play around with some clean channel stuff that I'm digging the vibe of. The cleans sound a lot better "in real life" than in these crappy little recordings, but it gets the ideas down.

I'm starting to get some ideas of some structuring, and a few drum beats are starting to play out in my head. I'm starting to hear a lot of potential for some pretty dark industrial beats and textures to accompany these riffs...

Going to start recording some of these guitar parts proper and play around with some drum beats and some song structuring tonight.

Here's the vid. As always, questions and comments are welcome!


And if you're interested, here's the previous two parts to this project:
Part 1
Part 2

No comments:

Post a Comment