Monday, November 26, 2012

Seclusia EP


Today was my personal deadline to release some new music. And here it is! I apologize for not getting another progress report written over the holidays, I decided to just keep working at it and polishing what I had. Originally my goal was to write and release a full album between November 1st and today. But I got crazy sick and lost over a third of my time. Rather than pushing back the deadline, I decided I'd focus on releasing an EP. So here you have it. I'm calling it Seclusia.

It's not metal. It rocks some times. It's pretty somber. It's kind of ambient. It's something totally different for me. This is just the first step towards something bigger, I feel.

Stream or download it at http://seclusia.bandcamp.com and if you're interested browse through some of the past posts to see how it all came about!


No comments:

Post a Comment