Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Blackened Metal Playlists on Spotify!

Attention lovers of all blackened varieties of metal! I've got a few Spotify playlists going if you'd like to subscribe! I also have tons more playlists, so feel free to add me and take a looksy. (Also, I have a new username now, so if you had added me in the past - you may need to add me again). And of course, if you have anything cool you'd like to share with me, please do. I love sharing music!

BLACK THRASH
This is one of my all time favorite combination of metal genres. Nothing gets my blood pumping like some black thrash!

Featuring the likes of Absu, The Crown, Deströyer 666, Toxic Holocaust, Nekromantheon... and more!





BLACK DEATH
Another favorite blend of mine. Death metal is great and all, but it's fucking incredible when it's smothered in blackness!

Featuring the likes of Angelcorpse, Azarath, Hacavitz, Kaamos, Verminous... and more!





PURE.FUCKING.EVIL.
If you're ready for bands that are just oozing with evil and not fucking around, this playlist is for you!

Featuring the likes of Arkhon Infaustus, Deiphago, Demoncy, Impious Baptism, Teitanblood... and more!








---

A Few More Playlists:

2013 RELEASES
I'm keeping a running playlist of every metal album I can find that's being released this year that's available on Spotify! Subscribe!

FUTURE BLACK
Featuring the likes of Thorns, Dodheimsgard, Blacklodge and Stagnant Waters. Subscribe!

BLACK METAL ELITE
This is the new version of my previous ginormous black metal playlist on my old profile. All evil, all black, all metal! Subscribe!

No comments:

Post a Comment